Friday 11 September 2009

Book Signing

Recently, I did my first book signing at Angus and Robertson, Brookside, Queensland. I wondered beforehand if I would be able to shift one or two copies. Somehow, I managed to sign 24 copies in a couple of hours and met some fabulous fellow authors who dropped in for support. One, Lynn Priestly, blogged about it - http://lynnpriestley.wordpress.com/

Thanks to Lynn for dropping by and sharing the experience on her blog. Also, thank you to the wonderful satff at Angus and Robertson of Brookside.

Cheers,

JJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks JJ. It was lovely sharing with you about your writing journey. Here's to many more book signings with subsequent books to follow.

Cheers to the writing life

Lynn

Frank Baron said...

Congrats. I hope it does very well.