Wednesday 2 July 2008

Favourite Lines - The Interrogator

Fellow author, Raymond Wong, tagged me and asked that I Blog my favourite line. I have to admit that it is very difficult because I have so many that are favourites. Because I'll know we'll do this more often, I start with a favourite near the beginning of The Interrogator.

“You’re going to be one of us, Jay, whether you like it or not,” Primrose said. “Now I need you to stay still. This may tickle just a little. You might want to bite down on something. Start with your pride.”

Boom. A thousand razors raced from his hand to his brain; a competition to register first. The pain hit before the hammer struck the nail a second terrific blow. Boom. A shrill from deep in his throat liberated his voice. Boom.

Now you'll have to buy my book to see what happens next.

Who will I tag? Laura, Lisa and Jamie.

JJ

7 comments:

Dawn Wilson said...

I like it! :)

DJ said...

Intriguing--to say the least. Sounds like one to put on my list. Your blog is great--I like the interviews.

Laura Benedict said...

Sure, I'll play!

Anonymous said...

Very nice lines! I'm intrigued. :)

Anonymous said...

I like it too! There you go again, adding to that pile of books of mine. :)

Ray Wong said...

W00t! The more the merrier!

Jamie Ford said...

I think my favorite line is "The End". Or is that cheating?